Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Quoth Jon: "The Pink Bomb"

And I was worried about having clothes for a baby girl after two boys:

Hand-me-downs!  I was so excited to go through this - first, my sisters have great taste, and second, it's all F-R-E-E!  Baby is going to be a seriously stylish 1 year old.  Not as much newborn or 0-3 stuff made it through three cousins' wear-and-tear, though, so I guess I'll just have to do a little shopping.  Tragic.

I also need more cloth diapers - the BumGenius All-in-Ones we have on hand have lasted through both boys (more than 3.5 years so far) with no problem, but I think a fresh set is in order for baby number three.  Unless cloth diapering has made serious advancements beyond the BumGenius in the last few years - anyone have anything new and improved I should try out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!