Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Post


What is this blog about?  My kids, mostly, of course.  Ideally, this will take the place of the baby book I never started, the photo album I haven't updated in months, the journal that never really lasted more than a few days.  I'm terrible about those things, and might be terrible about keeping up with this too, but we'll see.  So yes, it is about my kids, and some of the things we do together.  With maybe a little cooking, knitting, gardening, and other miscellany thrown in for good measure. 

What is this blog not about?  What I spend most of my time doing, that is, working as a lawyer at a big law firm.  Mostly because (a) I am specifically not allowed to blog about legal stuff - no really, it's in my employee handbook, NO BLOGGING, and (b) that part of my life is utterly, completely boring.  Potty training is way more interesting, I promise.

I hope you enjoy!

The Burke Family



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!